- Crews have begun nightwork on Crenshaw Boulevard, from north of Chadwick Lane to the South Coast Botanic Garden property, including the intersection of Crenshaw Boulevard and Palos Verdes Drive North. Construction in this area will take place from Monday to Friday, between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m., and is expected to continue until approximately January 2020.
- Pipeline installation continues on Crenshaw Boulevard, with crews working in the intersection of Crest Road and between Crestridge Road and Indian Peak Road from Monday to Friday, between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. Starting as soon as Friday, November 15, crews will install pipeline in the intersection of Crenshaw Boulevard and Indian Peak Road. This work is expected to continue for approximately two weeks. Please expect increased traffic delays during work hours and use alternate roads, where possible. For more information, visit our Crenshaw Construction and Traffic Info
- Construction continues at the new pump station site on Crenshaw Boulevard, north of Silver Spur Road. Work is taking place from Monday to Friday, between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Traffic control is in place during work hours, with at least one lane of traffic open in each direction at all times.
- To complete construction on Crenshaw Boulevard as quickly and safely as possible, crews will conduct work on Saturday, November 16 and Saturday, November 23 during both daytime work hours (9 a.m. to 7 p.m.) and nighttime work hours (8 p.m. to 6 a.m.). Construction at the pump station site will only take place during daytime work hours.
Palos Verdes Drive North
- Crews are conducting storm drain repairs in the eastbound lane of Palos Verdes Drive North, from Dapplegray Lane to 200 feet east of Dapplegray Lane. There is a temporary, partial lane closure of this section during work hours from Monday to Friday, between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Traffic control is in place during work hours, including a flagger that will be stationed at the intersection of Dapplegray Lane and Palos Verdes Drive North to allow Dapplegray Lane residents to turn left onto Palos Verdes Drive North. Work is expected to be completed this Friday, November 15.
Bridle Trails & South Coast Botanic Garden
- This week, a crew from Baker Electric is installing an underground electrical feed near the Rolling Hills Little League ballfield. Work will take place from Monday to Friday, between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., and will continue for approximately two weeks. For the safety of residents and crews, the Palomino Ranchos Bridle Trail, from Rolling Hills Road to the Rolling Hills Little League ballfield, will be temporarily closed until work is complete. Residents of Rolling Hills Road (private road) and those that live along this portion of the bridle trail will be able to access their homes and corrals at all times.
- As early as Thursday, November 14, construction will resume in the Botanic Garden Trail, between Rolling Hills Road and the end of Lariat Lane. Work will continue from Monday to Friday, between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. For the safety of residents and crews, the Botanic Garden Trail, from Blossom’s Trail to Rolling Hills Road, will remain closed until work is complete.
Please note, no work will take place from Thursday, November 28, to Friday, November 29, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
For more information, please visit the Map & Timeline page on our website and follow us on Facebook for ongoing updates. As a reminder, all construction timing is estimated and could change based on several factors, including unforeseeable field circumstances.
As always, we appreciate your continued patience as we work to bring this much-needed upgrade to the Peninsula.