Starting as soon as Friday, November 15, crews will be installing pipeline in the intersection of Crenshaw Boulevard and Indian Peak Road. This work is expected to continue for approximately two weeks from Monday to Friday, between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. Please expect increased traffic delays during work hours and use alternate roads, where possible.
For the safety of residents and crews, this construction will require additional traffic control during work hours, including:
- The northbound and southbound lanes of Crenshaw Boulevard will be reduced to one lane in each direction
- There will be red flashing traffic lights in the intersections of Indian Peak Road and Crestridge Road and traffic control personnel will be onsite during work hours to help facilitate vehicle flow
- Left-hand turns onto Crenshaw Boulevard from Indian Peak Road will be temporarily unavailable. However, right-hand turns from Indian Peak Road onto Crenshaw Boulevard will be possible
- Right-hand turns onto Indian Peak Road from Crenshaw Boulevard will also be temporarily unavailable
- Crestridge Road will remain accessible. The left-hand turn lane onto Crenshaw Boulevard will be reduced to one lane
- Traffic control will be removed and lights will return to normal at the end of every workday
Please see below for a graphic depicting anticipated traffic control measures for this portion of work or you can visit our Crenshaw Construction & Traffic Info page to see the image in greater detail. Please note, this is one of several stages of construction on Crenshaw Boulevard. While we expect this work to take place as outlined, all timing is an estimate and could change based on several factors, including unforeseeable field circumstances.
For more information about the project, please visit our website. As always, we greatly appreciate your patience as this work takes place.