Starting as early as Thursday, November 21, crews will conduct the following work –
Crenshaw Boulevard (Daytime work)
- Crews will conduct paving on Crenshaw Boulevard, from Crest Road to Indian Peak Road, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. for approximately one day.
- There will be traffic control in place during work hours and at least one lane will be open for northbound and southbound traffic at all times. All traffic control will be lifted once work is complete.
- There will be red flashing traffic lights in the intersections of Crest Road, Indian Peak Road, and Crestridge Road, and traffic control personnel will be onsite at each intersection to help facilitate traffic.
- Please expect increased traffic delays during work hours and use alternate roads, where possible.
- Please be advised, the City of Rancho Palos Verdes is conducting a separate paving project on Crestridge Road and Middlecrest Road from Thursday, November 21, through Monday, November 25 (not including the weekend). Additional traffic control personnel will be onsite to facilitate traffic flow through the intersection of Crenshaw Boulevard and Crestridge Road.
Palos Verdes Drive North (Nighttime work)
- Crews will be resetting steel plates along the eastbound lane of Palos Verdes Drive North, between Dapplegray Elementary School and Hitching Post Drive, from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. for approximately one day.
- Traffic control personnel, including flaggers, will be onsite to facilitate eastbound traffic during work hours. There are currently no lane closures expected.
While we expect this work to take place as outlined, all timing is an estimate and could change based on several factors, including unforeseeable field circumstances.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at PVPWaterProject@CalWater.com or call (310) 257-1400 (Mention Palos Verdes Peninsula Water Reliability Project). We greatly appreciate your patience as this work takes place.